Redhawk Caldera fits of fire and falling feathers
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Elwood and his sister had been twins, and for a moment she wondered if she had known that. When the memory came of him mentioning it before, Fin nodded and smiled faintly at his comment. She wondered if this meant that there were more twins destined in their future, or maybe grandkid twins. Would she have grandkids? She brushed the thought away easily. Eljay was only a year old so it was far too soon to think about. There was also the matter of her son's timid personality that would likely prove to be a hindrance for him when seeking a mate, but he had made great strives so far in his life and would continue to do so, she was certain.

Her ears pricked slightly when Elwood asked about the stripe, and it took Fin only a moment of pondering before she could answer. "Unless the new generations have decided to rebel, then yes," she replied, "Sometimes they aren't as bold as with these two. And who knows, maybe Mom and Dad actually painted some onto some of my siblings, but yeah they usually have some sort of obvious stripe along the spine."

"My older sister actually was the first to earn the nickname of 'Spine', in fact. Never did understand why she deserved it more than the rest of us. Maybe just cause she was oldest... Or was Turq oldest?" Finley paused thoughtfully, then shook her head, "I can never remember who actually popped out first. I wasn't there, you see."  She leaned down to stick her muzzle right between the twins, smiling slightly as she turned to bump into her nose with squeaks and snuffles at this new obstruction.

Messages In This Thread
fits of fire and falling feathers - by Lucy - June 30, 2016, 04:59 AM
RE: fits of fire and falling feathers - by Finley - June 30, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: fits of fire and falling feathers - by Elwood - June 30, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: fits of fire and falling feathers - by Lucy - June 30, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: fits of fire and falling feathers - by Finley - June 30, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: fits of fire and falling feathers - by Elwood - July 01, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: fits of fire and falling feathers - by Lucy - July 02, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: fits of fire and falling feathers - by Finley - July 06, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: fits of fire and falling feathers - by Elwood - July 07, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: fits of fire and falling feathers - by Lucy - July 09, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: fits of fire and falling feathers - by Finley - July 10, 2016, 04:00 PM