Moonspear Testing Luck
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The silence was not uncomfortable, and perhaps then he even felt some sort of friendship building, but it was just a question he needed answered. An answer he did get, albeit one that lacked the friendliness of before. He mentioned the female having been killed then, and a shudder ran down his spine. Thank god it hadn't happened that way. He could also see the point he made in that the wolves of Moonspear could've died, but he doubted one measly meal weakened by the famine and feeding everyone would have done much. For the first time, it really did seem like Charon had done her a kindness, despite the name he'd forced on her and the diminishing of her spirit. 
The pale man shot him a look, and he could almost feel the alphas wishes for him to understand. He did, yes, but he couldn't agree with them. It was then Charon seemed to defend himself, and again Harley had to agree: she might've been nervous, skittish in the lands, but he didn't abuse her or anything, and she WAS a part of the pack. After all, he'd let his Gamma nurse her back to health. With a sigh, Harley dipped his head in acceptance. 
                   "I can't say I agree with it, but I have to admit I understand why...."
He still had one question though, even if he'd probably never tell Charon they were mates. He'd already said it was only her honor keeping her here, but did that mean she was allowed to live the way she'd wanted to, just in service of the Moonspear pack? Perhaps there was a chance that they wouldn't have to run, that they could stay here and live life together. 
                              "Does that mean she can't live her own life, though? Have a mate, take trades, go scouting, all that?"
Messages In This Thread
Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - June 29, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Testing Luck - by Charon - June 29, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - June 29, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Testing Luck - by Charon - June 30, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - June 30, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Testing Luck - by Charon - July 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - July 09, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Testing Luck - by Charon - July 12, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - July 15, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Testing Luck - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Testing Luck - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 12:48 AM