Moonspear The Morning After
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
She was not as outwardly angry as he'd expected, and the wolfdog kept himself low to appease her. Harley knew full well Althaia might be partially in the red zone now, but upset as he was he knew that he would protect her at all costs.
Ame didn't say much, but stared him down and asked where they were. Charon, he had no idea, and he'd entered the territory at a different place than his mate so their scents weren't directly intwined. At this point, he really didn't care who knew, and was at all times preparing himself to hurry to her and run away should it come to that.
                 "She is likely in the den or hunting, not sure, but I don't know where he went. I turned away after they started, didn't want to stick around and watch them go at it."
Bitterness laced is voice, a venom that was unmistakable, and his sorrowful amber eyes did their best to stay focused on her chest, her swollen belly, her paws, anything but her own eyes. She was angry, hormonal, there was no need to make her feel challenged on top of it all.
Messages In This Thread
The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 16, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 16, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Harley Quinzel - July 22, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: The Morning After - by Amekaze - July 22, 2016, 06:58 PM