Blackfeather Woods kid, you'll move mountains
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
The girl was quite overwhelmed with all Nemesis had to say to her, yet, she listened so that was one thing. She didn't feel like she had any happiness because all she had had been taken away from her. The girl's main source of happiness was her brother and after that it was all down hill from there. No one was like him, she trusted no one as deeply as him. Next came her father that left her making her feel even more lonely.

If she would push everyone away then it was so much easier. Then she couldn't get hurt again. She didn't trust anyone because they were going to hurt her. However the girl was surprised to hear the regret in Nemesis tone the more she spoke. She slowly nodded. "My father is a very prideful man, and what I knew from him, he lead this pack for a long time. I think you hurt him deeply, deep enough that he would want to leave," she spoke,though this was mostly what she was feeling. She was really hurt and wanted to leave too.

"Though I don't believe his ambition died down, he never had time to spend too long with me. Always he was working for the pack, and the times we had together I took close to my heart. Please don't say that his ambition for the pack died down, because that would mean he didn't even want to spend time with me. I don't think that is true," she spoke, tears lining her own eyes. Her life had been so unfair. She disliked it. The might need a break, just to get out of here for awhile, to prove that she did belong here, because now she felt like she didn't.

The girl casted her eyes up at Nemesis who indirectly called her selfish by telling her that everyone had to deal with pain. Not her pain though. Nemesis didn't understand. She had a feeling that Cicero understood her better. Still, the female went out of her way to explain the whole story. Her father had left by his own choice, though, how angry Damien and Potema had been at the time it was clearly a choice to hurt them right back.

"I know," she spoke quietly, her eyes casted away. The young girl had a lot to think about. "I just don't feel like I belong here anymore," she stated to Nemesis. She was having a family, and she felt so distanced, that she couldn't even find a care in the world for the young in her belly. Not for Kove and not for Xan. Not for the other's in the pack. Perhaps now a bit more for Cicero, but she was cautious that she was going to be hurt by him too.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
kid, you'll move mountains - by Nemesis - July 17, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: kid, you'll move mountains - by Kendra - July 18, 2016, 05:12 AM
RE: kid, you'll move mountains - by Nemesis - July 18, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: kid, you'll move mountains - by Kendra - July 19, 2016, 04:23 AM
RE: kid, you'll move mountains - by Nemesis - July 19, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: kid, you'll move mountains - by Kendra - July 19, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: kid, you'll move mountains - by Nemesis - July 19, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: kid, you'll move mountains - by Kendra - July 19, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: kid, you'll move mountains - by Nemesis - July 19, 2016, 04:48 PM