Otatso Wetlands are you gonna stay the night? - b
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
:D

The pack is technically full, but I've asked the CMs what the situation is since you started the 'process' quite some time ago.

Unlike Galileo, who had progressed well beyond the silliness of youth, Bazi was in the thick of it. Her confidence had been vastly inflated by her recent promotion, and other changes soon followed. As a leader, she was demanding, and whatever mild-mannered diplomacy or peacekeeping abilities had been instilled in her as a youth were falling away. The Creek had two feisty girls at its helm, with only Njal to rein them in - and he would soon be busy looking after his own, actual children.

In the social arena, she was far more forthright now than she perhaps had the right to be. Ferdie and Jace had both felt it. She was also a sly flirt; especially around Cutthroat, whose brash manners intrigued her in the same way that the older, unaffiliated wolf did.

It was this creature that she happened upon now, standing quietly at the very edge of the Creek's territory. Bazi approached at a trot, tail raised high and with a questioning expression on her face. A long time had passed since she had asked Galileo to join the pack, and she had started to lose hope that he ever would. "You ran off in a hurry last time," she said by way of greeting, cocking her head to one side and suppressing a grin (poorly). "I hope you're here to apologize for leaving me to look after the newbie on my own."
Messages In This Thread
are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Galileo - May 14, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Bazi - May 15, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - by Galileo - May 18, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Bazi - May 19, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Galileo - May 20, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Bazi - May 21, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Galileo - May 21, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: are you gonna stay the night? - b - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 02:21 AM