king of the hill
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Hope you don't mind me joining in.

IC: Majesty, who had been wandering the mountainside that morning, had caught his Alpha's scent not too far away, along with the odd absence of the scent of other wolves in the vicinity. Though he had not been in the Teekon Wilds for long, he was sure there had been a pack in the Northstar Vale when he had arrived… Hadn't there? And what was Jinx doing way out here? He shook his head. He was in no place to be questioning his leader, but he was curious to see what she was doing out here, so far from the mountain. He laughed at himself. He was far from the mountain also, but that was due mainly to his natural curiosity and wanderlust.

He followed her scent into the Vale, and saw her speaking with a small, white wolf nearby. Immediately, a chill went up his spine, causing his hackles to raise slightly. He calmed himself, and allowed the fur to lay flat once again. He had recognized the white she-wolf speaking to Jinx. He had almost gotten killed because of her just days before. Not one to hold a grudge, but still full of caution, he made his way over to his Alpha's side. He wasn't sure what the little white wolf wanted, but his sense of honor was not going to allow him to let his Alpha face the Creek wolf on her own - even though he knew she could.

"Jinx," he said quietly as he neared her, bowing his head slightly. Then he turned to the she-wolf not far off. And waited.
Messages In This Thread
king of the hill - by Bazi - May 15, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: king of the hill - by Jinx - May 15, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: king of the hill - by Bazi - May 15, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: king of the hill - by Jinx - May 15, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: king of the hill - by Bazi - May 15, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: king of the hill - by Majesty - May 15, 2014, 01:42 PM
RE: king of the hill - by Jinx - May 15, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: king of the hill - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 03:57 AM
RE: king of the hill - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: king of the hill - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: king of the hill - by Bazi - May 22, 2014, 11:54 AM