Blacktail Deer Plateau Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
@Peregrine

Apparently Osprey's troubles weren't going to end, once her mysterious illness had receded, leaving her emaciated, weak, but pretty much alive. At least she didn't feel like dying any moment, which was a major improvement, even though her state was far from great. It had been raining past few days and the temperature had dropped. Osprey, who hadn't bothered about the weather in the past, now had got sensitive to cold and after a day, enjoying her newly regained freedom, she had woken up the next morning with stuffy nose and sore throat.

Blue willow hadn't scolded her or anything, just done her best to make the sickly girl feel better again, yet Osprey couldn't help but feel that the pack's beta should have been a bit disappointed in her. It had taken such a long time for her to progress and now they were back in the starting point with different symptoms. Osprey wasn't the only inhabitant of the den - a juvenile called Amelie had joined them. Which was yet another reason for Osprey to feel bad, because this time her "bad bug" was contagious and the girl could get sick too.

Therefore one afternoon, when the heavy rainfall had ceded to a light drizzle, Osprey left Willow's den, having decided to search for a new place to stay in near vicinity.
Messages In This Thread
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Osprey - May 16, 2014, 03:02 AM