Firefly Ravine Learning the ABC's
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Upon her arrival, voices filled her ears. Chusi had tried to explain herself, but had ultimately been drowned out by the voice of the male. The rabbit that he'd caught was spared not even a glance, gaze boring into his own as her tail lashed about slowly behind her. He'd spoken of not wanting to take her away, but she was somewhat reluctant to believe him. "You should have brought her back to me the second you found her," the woman stated, muzzle twitching every once in a great while. Though her metaphorical hold on the girl was, perhaps, a bit too tight, she'd found nothing wrong with that due to what had happened to her other daughter. She'd been taken away—killed—and so the Gorgon wanted to ensure that nothing similar ever happened again.

Sen had been prepared to verbally tear into the male once more, but was stopped by Chusi's voice. For the first time, she'd spoken her mother's name, and the older female couldn't decide on how she should respond to it. Her eyes had since drifted to rest upon the smaller physique, silence ensuing for a brief moment. "You're supposed to call me mother, not by my name," she'd stated, tone far softer than it'd been just moments prior. Would Chusi speak the title that she was supposed to, or settle on something else? Sen was, to an extent, eager to find out.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 16, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 17, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 17, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 19, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 20, 2016, 06:25 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 23, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:09 AM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Zephyr Maverick - July 28, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: Learning the ABC's - by Chusi - July 29, 2016, 03:20 PM