Barrow Fields barren hearted wanderers
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
LOL i love it!
He shook his head softly but was glad to at least know why she asked. Nope. His mom hadn't been going anywhere, and especially not in search of lost kids. He was not one of those and neither did he have any leads on it. Silas kept within a sheltered bubble within the willows because they had enough internal uneasiness going around.

The dark Ostrega shifted his weight and contemplated why exactly he didn't really like what she said. Internally, all he could think was some variation of why this?? All he'd wanted to do was try to help out some, even just a little tiny bit. "My dad is looking already," he grumbled, feeling himself sour as seconds ticked. "And my mom is hurt," he added. This threatened a greater rise out of him but it was one he had come to all on his own. He was nervous about her injuries and the cause of them, while ultimately unclear to him, he hadn't liked Tambourine's involvement that had evidently driven Pippin -- of all wolves -- to strike out against him. Silas had never liked the loud, younger pup anyway and this was more reason not to.

"You don't gotta help me anyway, I'm not even that far from the willows yet," he huffed, prickled and sent his simmering stare aside for a hot second, frustrated that she was so quick to look down on his efforts. What could she even be doing that was so important, anyway?
Messages In This Thread
barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 24, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 24, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 24, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 25, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 27, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 28, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 29, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 29, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - August 01, 2016, 01:52 AM