Wapun Meadow New Life, New Hope, And I'm Taking You With Me!
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her ocher eyes grew wide as her name was called, almost running to her bestest friend while stumbling over some branches in the dark. Never had she been out at night, and while she was scared of the dark, night wasn't all that bad. The blinking thingies in the sky, with the big bright circle, produced enough light to give night a beautiful atmosphere. She reached him, brushing up against one of his white paws, eyes closed as she hugged his leg. 

Her tiny ears swiveled around as he talked, picking up some words that she knew. The story was clear to her. Zephyr was leaving, and if she wanted to stay with him, he'd protect her. While she did care for her mother, somewhere deep in the ball of cuteness that was her soul, nothing kept her bound to her. She didn't like milk anymore, and all they had done together was sleeping, a little talking and sitting in the dark. Zephyr was always there for her to play with her and praise her.

Chus come! Chus wit Zephyyyr... She squeaked softly, waiting to be carried away.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: New Life, New Hope, And I'm Taking You With Me! - by Chusi - August 03, 2016, 08:44 AM