Kildeer Rest My bittersweet melody
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The famine had really hindered her from keeping her hunting skills in top form. Now that prey—large and small—had become bountiful once more, Wildfire hoped to truly master small game hunting in particular. This venture led her outside of the territory today, the August sun warm on her red back as she trotted due east toward Kildeer Rest. She wasn't particularly adept at felling feathered prey, yet she knew the rest was a veritable sanctuary for rodents and the like too.

What she found instead was a wolf. The Bandrona slowed, amber eyes narrowing curiously as she studied the stranger. She was compactly built, with pale silver fur and startlingly lime green eyes. Wildfire's nostrils flared as she tried to scent her, yet the wind was not working in her favor. She snorted lightly, then began moving more rapidly again. She approached the unfamiliar she-wolf, black tail held straight out behind her and ears upright, her demeanor assertive but not dominant as she closed the space between them.

She stopped perhaps ten feet away and said simply, "Hello."
Messages In This Thread
My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 03, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 04, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 08, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 08, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 08, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 08, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 09, 2016, 08:04 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 09, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 09, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 10, 2016, 08:11 AM