the significance of the moth is change
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I completely forgot about this!

IC: Majesty heard the unfamiliar wolf calling for him. What on Earth? he thought to himself. Who could that possibly be? Though he was cautious, he was also not one to turn someone down, even if he didn't know them. The howl sounded far off, so he began his trek toward the Northstar Vale. About halfway there, he caught the scent of a male wolf - and Jinx. Though Jinx's scent was faint, which suggested that whoever this was, he was a member of the Mountain pack. This relaxed Majesty a little. He stopped worrying as much, and stepped out from the brush to greet the male.

Suddenly, his nostrils were accosted by a cloying scent of decay and rot and long-dried blood. Before him stood a white wolf, his fur caked in a black, flaky substance. Immediately, Majesty's hackles rose, though he did what he could to calm himself. Whoever this he-wolf was, Majesty didn't trust him. Not a bit. But he forced himself to be polite and step closer, despite the tiny, hidden wrinkling of his snout. "Hello," he said quietly, trying to keep the disdain from his voice. Why had this male not washed himself free of the blood. Majesty had no respect for him. "What is it that you want?" he asked, his tone flat.
Messages In This Thread
the significance of the moth is change - by Lecter - May 13, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: the significance of the moth is change - by Majesty - May 17, 2014, 03:55 PM