Blackfoot Forest Chaotic sacrifice [MATURE]
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
noted, and you might want to for the semi-graphic description. Also your writing style intimidates the crap out of me! :)

The scent was staler as days passed, leaving her to sleep alone without Sam's bulk beside her and without a bounce in her step. Life had seemed perfect for once, finally falling into place and then fate had ripped it from beneath her. It was fitting, that she of everyone who might have been abandoned, would be done in such a matter. 

Sadness had begun to slowly bleed to anger and was beginning to gnaw at her like a ravenous animal. Sam's scent was nary a trace, but the next to reach her nose was close but unfamiliar. Liri veered from her course, leaving the boundary to come upon the stranger.

[indentThey might have been related if they had similar shapes but it was obvious this man held no heritage to her nor Leto. He was pale coated as it was, his stance similar to her own. Liri didn't recognize it as God complex but rather as dominance, which would get this man no where with her.

Liri raised her head up defiantly, ears turned to him expectantly. The arctic wolf's tail rose like a flag, an open display of her position in Rosings. "Can I help you?" 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Chaotic sacrifice [MATURE] - by Loath - August 09, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Chaotic sacrifice - by Síff - August 09, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Chaotic sacrifice - by Loath - August 10, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Chaotic sacrifice [MATURE] - by Síff - August 10, 2016, 09:20 PM