the significance of the moth is change
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Based on where this seems to be going, I give you permission to PowerPlay, but only if you give me permission back.

Majesty watched with a bored gaze as the tall white male walked up to him, chest puffed up like a duck showing its feathers in a mating dance - proud and cocky. Now he held even less respect for him. But suddenly he noticed how strongly Jinx's scent covered his dirty pelt, and he sighed inwardly. Someone with that much scent on him was obviously very close to the Alpha, and though he held no respect for the disgusting male, he did respect Jinx. So, this male deserved respect by association.

He humbled himself and lowered his head in a bow, and when he looked up again, his eyes were softer. But, he maintained his height. There was no reason to shame himself for this male. And, he still believed that honesty was the best policy, though he would try to be nice about it. "I do not know who you are or what you want, but I do not hold respect for someone who puffs out their chest without earning the privilege. I respect you because of your clear association with Jinx. And, besides that, you are a member of the Silvertip Mountain Pack, and I hold a certain amount of respect for all family members. But if you do not now tell me what it is that you want, I will turn and leave without another word to you."
Messages In This Thread
the significance of the moth is change - by Lecter - May 13, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: the significance of the moth is change - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 12:32 PM