Blacktail Deer Plateau Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey listened carefully to what her brother had to say and felt concerned for him. She had met Hawkeye on one occasion and seen her from the distance on several others - the girl had seemed to be very kind and fond of Peregrine. Maybe not as crazy for him as Peregrine was for her, but still... they had built their little family on mutual love and affection and she didn't understand, where could that actually go.

"I am not the best person to talk about relationship issues," she took his hint for a joke, therefore she continued, "because the only ones that have been after me were during my heat season, promissing me heavens and earth and everything else for one thing only. From my perspective - all men, who are not related to me, are fools."

"Have you tried talking with her?" she returned to the serious matter. "Maybe something is bothering her? Pied's death struck me very hard and she was a bit closer to Hawkeye than she was to me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Osprey - May 18, 2014, 03:17 PM