Sleeping Dragon Beauty behind the madness
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Without asking, the scout gives her more information. In fact, information she didn’t have before. The name of a pack she doesn’t recognize catches her interest and she thinks to ask more, but keeps quiet. It isn’t necessary for her to know now (unknowing that Warbone had been it’s founder) as the rest of it really catches her interest.

“The home of the Seadogs?” she questions, wondering if the pack in threat of coming to an end might be the problem wolves that had once tried to settle too close to her. While it doesn’t surprise her, given her last meeting with Denali, it is still new to her and leaves her with more questions she might search later, using this to cushion the blow when she really wants to know about the grotto.

Before she jumps to the most desired, she considers what she might tell the girl of Sleeping Dragon, mulling over a few things.

“My name is Thuringwethil and I am the commander of this claim,” she begins. “We’ve been here since the middle of winter,” she says, unbeknownst that, as a former Phoenix, she might know this already. “We have done well here. I may answer a few more questions, if you have them, but I am curious about this Larksong?” she adds, brows knitting between her gaze as she places confusion firmly on her features as if she’s never heard the word before.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Beauty behind the madness - by RIP Valette - July 24, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Beauty behind the madness - by Antumbra - July 26, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Beauty behind the madness - by RIP Valette - July 27, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Beauty behind the madness - by Antumbra - August 02, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Beauty behind the madness - by RIP Valette - August 02, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Beauty behind the madness - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Beauty behind the madness - by RIP Valette - August 11, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: Beauty behind the madness - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 07:51 PM