Blacktail Deer Plateau Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey could relate to Peregrine about growing distant with someone and how bad it felt. It had happened with her and Atticus and for very stupid reasons to begin with. Now everything was solved and they were back on very good terms, as if nothing had happened to them. But then again it was not the same for Perry - it was horrible to live with someone day by day and feel as if there was a thousand mile long distance between them. She had no advice to offer him, not that could help him in this situation.

"It shouldn't be," she agred, but wondered, if her brother had known Hawkeye that well all along. Their parents had been a good example of how mateship worked - you couldn't find two more different people than March Owl and Aether - and if their relationship had been built on love only, then it would probably have died pretty soon. However, they had had a mutual respect for each other, they had known their flaws and weaknesses and accepted them, they had been honest to each other. Yet it had never occurred to Osprey to ask, how they had managed to do that.

"I am sorry, but I can't help you here," Osprey said after another long pause. "This is a thing that only you and Hawkeye can fix."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Osprey - May 18, 2014, 03:45 PM