the significance of the moth is change
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: The dice thing is confusing for me. I don't understand the coding for it. So I'd rather just "scrap outright" if it gets to that point. Though, in that case, who do you want to win? Or do you want both of them to give up? Or whatever?

IC: Majesty found himself growling at this he-wolf before him, and it surprised him. Normally, he was the epitome of calm, and would do all in his power to avoid fighting or getting angry in general. He supposed the growling was his natural Alpha side coming through. He didn't understand this male at all.

Fighting back the urge to begin the fight, he said, deep in his throat so that it came out as a continuation of his growl, "Why do you hate me so? And are you truly threatening me? Listen to me. I am your underling. I know this. And you are my superior. I know this also. But - as a higher-ranking member of the pack, you should be leading by example, and threatening your pack-mates gets you nowhere and nothing but disrespect. Do not make threats to me. I will have you on your back before you can raise a lip at me. But - I do not want to fight you. I will not do so unless you make the first move - and I hope you do not. I would much rather we be friends, though we seem to be getting off to a rather bad start."

He sighed. "Who told you I refused to leave Creek territory? I asked the Alpha if she wanted me to leave, she said yes, so I did. I did not start a fight, I did not threaten, I did nothing but wander a bit too close to the border on accident because the water from the creek was masking the scent of the wolves nearby. I am not stupid, nor would I ever want to purposefully start something with anyone. I left. I have not returned, and because I value my life and the lives of others, I have no intention of returning. But I am not going to sit here and let you tell me that you are ordering me not to return, and that if I do, you'll throw me off of a mountain. I will kill you if you try. I will take no orders from anyone other than Jinx. Have I made myself clear to you?"
Messages In This Thread
the significance of the moth is change - by Lecter - May 13, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: the significance of the moth is change - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 04:10 PM