Ankyra Sound If you've got a dream, don't wait, act. (Got it memorised?)
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
It wasn't long before he had scented the wolves of the pack, Ondine's riding high on the wind. True to his assumption, Ondine appeared soon enough, a loud bellow of his name. Raising an eyebrow, he wondered if she had missed him, or had even noticed he had been gone. He gave her a hearty grin as he neared, the sight of her cheering him up for the time being. At least one wolf around here was welcomed to his return, or presence. Snaking around her newly made scent trail though, was the unmistakenable whiff of Caiaphas, and he grew solemn.

"How are you doing, Ondine? Did you keep your sense of humour?" He asked, glancing out of the side of vision, waiting for the inevitable. Not surprised when Caiaphas appeared. He caught her gaze, sighing inwardly to give himself some preperation. 

"Caiaphas." He was proud to say his voice didn't hesitate. "I suppose my return was...unexpected." Slancio drew up from his relaxed position, forcing his muscled to seem relaxed, at least to the common eye. The question in her eyes was clear, and Slancio debated inwardly as to what to say. Maybe he should have practiced beforehand but it was too late for that now.

"I ran into some...family problems. I probably should have left a message. But urgency and all, you might know the feeling." He shrugged, settling for a more causal approach to the situation. "All I ask for now is a place back at Saltwinter. No where else in Teekon holds any significance to me besides here as of now." 
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you've got a dream, don't wait, act. (Got it memorised?) - by Slancio - August 20, 2016, 03:52 AM