Moonspear what new magic does your heart hold
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Pyx nodded, sympathetic. "I'm sure everything will go fine." She could understand the rush. No telling how many little limbs were poking at Amekaze's innards and skin, pulling and pushing at her. Not to mention the hormones themselves affecting her emotionally. Pyx noted that Amekaze hadn't heard of the pack and she realized she knew no more of it. Malice had not commented on where it lay or how near the borders had been.

Amekaze began to speak on Judas' past and Pyx listened intently, interested in piecing the tale together. The sudden dissolve must have been due to Malice leaving, or being held by the other pack. She recalled her saying that she'd been locked in a den, and then that her and a male had somehow escaped to this new pack, where she was happy. "Yes, Moonlit Hills. That name was mentioned. I tried to...to not eavesdrop on them much while they spoke." It wasn't a lie, she had spent much of the conversation trying not to listen. "I didn't want to intrude on their reunion, you know?" She certainly hadn't wanted to intrude on the dramatic scene, but she'd been there all the same.

Thankfully the conversation turned to Judas looking for Charon's friend. She nodded, chuckling softly. "I'm sure you're right. I'm simply a worrier, a fair few who seek the medical trade are." It was why she wanted to know as many plants as possible, because what if? "Yes, hopefully. He didn't say who or where, so hopefully it wasn't terribly far." She shrugged, assuming Amekaze would know who he sought more than she. 

"Have you thought on names yet, for your little ones?" She said after a moment. "Do you and Charon have special naming conventions? I know some parents have traditions, my pack believed in naming after physical attributes." She smiled softly. "I was the smallest, so Pyx for pixie." She wondered if Amekaze would know what pixies were. Did they tell tales of fairies here?

Her mind drifted back to Judas and his past. Did Amekaze and Charon have a right to know it? Judas had killed wolves before...but he was not a bad wolf now. It was his business to tell, wasn't it? A ball of guilt lodged in her belly, as she wondered.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 19, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 24, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 24, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 26, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - August 27, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - August 29, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 06, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 06, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 13, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Pyx - September 14, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: what new magic does your heart hold - by Amekaze - September 21, 2016, 02:57 AM