Blacktail Deer Plateau Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Peregrine got all serious and once again Osprey found herself bearer of bad news. But it wasn't going to get any easier, if she delayed it either. Better say everything here and now.

"While I was ill, I had a lot of time to think," there was little else you could do, if the state of your body rendered you from everything you considered as fun in your life. "And you know - I remember someone telling me that sometimes, if you have burried a thought, a feeling, an idea deep inside and don't let it come out, it manifests in a bad way. As my sickness."

"I understood that my problem was that I gave up on Crete so easily. I stopped looking for him after a week and forced myself to forget him, but you simply can't," she explained. "And I can't help but think that, while something really bad has happened to him, we live here and think ill of him," from her recent experience with Atticus she knew, how very wrong it was.

"Therefore I decided to give another try in finding him. I won't be happy, if I don't put all of my effort and do my best," she finished and gave her brother a sad look. You know, what this means...
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Osprey - May 19, 2014, 02:51 PM