Grouse Thicket Let it be. Let me be.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen darted through the trees of her territory not a care in the world where she would end up so long as it was anywhere but the tunnels right now. Her paws carried her closer and closer to the borders until she was over them. Yet even then she didn't stop. Not a care in her mind where she would end up she kept on running across the land until eventually the queen tired and the weight of the pups caught up with her. Come to think of it, all that running probably wasn't doing anyone any good. 

Aspen sighed and found a tree to sit by where she sat catching her breathe as the first tear finally broke the banks and rolled down her face. Reality began to set in. Everything 
that had happened earlier with Alder. Telling him about the puppies, finding out about Heartha. Just everything, began to weigh her down.

She stared out over the horizon wondering what on earth she had done to deserve this. She wasn't angry, she was just hurting. A lot.  She shifted on her paws as the sun began to dip below the horizon, perhaps this would be where she spent the night. She nodded as if to agree with herself. There was no way she could return to her den tonight. She just couldn't.

Right outside the borders. Set on the 23rd of August @Aeronwyn
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Let it be. Let me be. - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Let it be. Let me be. - by Aeronwyn - August 29, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Let it be. Let me be. - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Let it be. Let me be. - by Aeronwyn - September 02, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Let it be. Let me be. - by Aspen - September 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Let it be. Let me be. - by Aeronwyn - September 18, 2016, 04:47 PM