Silvertip Mountain and where it is for one, mightn't be where it is for another
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Sorrow, followed swiftly by protective anger, washed over Day's mind as he tried to process her words, imagining what the scene must've looked like. He'd known about a fox on their land, taking mouthfuls of their kills, but hadn't imagined it could end up a problem like this one. But the fox was doubtlessly dead, now - the pack would not have allowed its survival - and Adeline seemed to be on the mend. Privately, he assumed that she'd attacked first and on her own, not knowing about the hunt that'd taken place in her absence. It seemed tactless, however, to bring this up.

"I'm sure you gave it hell," he said after a moment, eyes narrowing as he watched her shift her weight. Again, he decided not to comment. "I promised a while back to find you better prey, but it seems like a hedgehog just won't do since you've already tango'd with a fox," he said instead, laying down and licking the stiff spines of the creature held carefully under his paws. "Are you hungry, or should I let this one go?"

They wouldn't be playing with it anymore, that was for sure.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: and where it is for one, mightn't be where it is for another - by Grayday Sr. - September 01, 2016, 03:35 PM