Kildeer Rest you're the ocean and she's desperate to drown
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil drops her nose a little when she feels Wildfire’s against her chin. She drops her snout to pull her close as she feels the murmurs of declaration against her chest. They’ve had moments close before but limited and with an eye looking elsewhere. Here, she doesn’t have to worry about someone coming around the corner or somewhere nearby, and she knows she can allow herself to get lost for a little while. It isn’t enough to shake the information she’d been given but, for a moment, she could enjoy their contact.

Wildfire pulls back, however, and begins to speak. Goober. What a stupid name.

Teeth grind against one another as the fiery woman continues to explain, ears cupped forward and she finds her dark grey eyes focused on something else. A particular flower off to the side, trying to absorb the information and not let herself be overcome with it. There’s a pause and Thuringwethil has to back track, realizing Wildfire admitted to being all right now, happy, and her head swings back in a haze and she focuses on her, instead, and feeling her breathing even out once more.

“I love you, too,” she says, ears back against her head that might indicate otherwise but only until she’s able to get a hold of her own feelings. She hadn’t realized, at first, that she’d even said the words as everything plays over in her mind. Thuringwethil doesn’t know where to focus, then, and so she shifts only to close the remaining few inches left between them. “I love you,” she repeats, placing a few gentle kisses along Wildfire’s ears.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're the ocean and she's desperate to drown - by Antumbra - September 05, 2016, 06:48 PM