Broken Antler Fen When last I saw her she was dancing all alone
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden had been wandering alone, as per usual, when she came across Pearl: the alpha she had yet to meet. Being born to alphas in her birth pack, she had seen others approach their leaders though it was never something she'd had to do herself, and definitely not in a situation like this one. When she turned from behind the trees, she saw Pearl heaving alone, and considered her options. She could walk away and act like she hadn't seen anything, or she could use the awkward situation as a gateway to an introduction. Being the wolf she was, she chose the latter.

"Are you okay?", she asked. She kept herself as low as her stature would allow so as to not insult her superior, but remained far enough from the ground as to not insult herself.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
When last I saw her she was dancing all alone - by Pearl - September 03, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: When last I saw her she was dancing all alone - by RIP Eden - September 05, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: When last I saw her she was dancing all alone - by Pearl - September 09, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: When last I saw her she was dancing all alone - by Pearl - September 18, 2016, 07:45 PM