Blackfeather Woods you could love me if you tried
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
aw hell, i could not resist.
assuming this wasn't present dated, but lemme know if i need to change anything!

She had not seen much of her step son, not since before the birth and not even after. It had been almost a week since Alexander's siblings had been born, yet, she did not even know about the whereabouts of the boy himself. She knew he would not have left indefinatly without at least a simple goodbye, and his scent still lingered in the dark forest from what she could tell. The worries drifted in her mind, that he would reject her and Kove's children, as she suspected he had not been to keen on the idea of half-siblings in the first place. The fear of abandonment, the true cause of Alexander's worries and though she had tried to assure him that would never be the case, she was not entirely certian he had believed her. 

That day, Kove had insited she take a short break while the pups had slept, for it would be her first in more than a week. The dark woman would not roam far, yet long enough so the cripple feeling in her legs would cease and the familiar feeling of air rushing through her pelt would return. And so she did. The borders ran solid as she ran, herself; pausing only to catch prey to fill a dwindling cache. No sooner later, muzzle stained with the dark liquid of rabbit blood did the scent rise not far from where she stood. The silencer did not hesitate to meet him. She ran with a haste, nearly toppling the both over as she ran her tongue across the cheek of the prodigal son. The dark woman barely noticed the other dark figure present with them.

"Alexander! Why have you not come to see your siblings?" She knew perfectly well that they were not even old enough to interact yet, but she would have assumed Xan would show some remote interest in his younger siblings. And her tone did not hide her apparent disappointment. She loved him, yet, she did not understand him. He acted so cut off, yet he had everything. It puzzle her, yet she had learned not to bother him so long ago about those things. Pity was not what Alexander needed, it would only drive him mad. Yet, her gaze drifted from the red-eyed boy to yet another, red-eyed wolf. It was peculiar, to come across two individual blessed with the blood moon optics, and for a mere second was she taken aback by the similarities. Yet, not for long. One was Xan, her son; the other was a stranger. A strange girl, canoodling with her step-son at the borders of her pack. The dark woman knew she had a history of over-bearing protectiveness, her sister's case specifially, yet Alexander was a whole different story. Alexander was her son. Her first son. She did not approve. 

Her gaze bore down on the stranger, frigid eyes narrowing in a questioning glare that spoke volumes lacking any hospitality at all. Blackfeather Wood's history of stranger dark females was one that had caused a revolt; ever since strangers had been treated as a common enemy no matter good intentions. "Who is this?" Her eyes swivvled to Xan though her cold stare did not soften upon him. While his siblings lived, he ran about frolicking with females, not bothering to say a word. It was unforgivable, something she would not let go of easily. If Xan's intentions were of ditancing himself from his family, he was accuratly suceeding to the best degree. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
you could love me if you tried - by Jonathan - August 27, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Xan - August 27, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Potema - August 27, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Jonathan - September 07, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Nemesis - September 07, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Xan - September 08, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: you could love me if you tried - by Potema - September 11, 2016, 07:00 PM