Redhawk Caldera A search for the weak- a call for the broken
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
She didn't give me a name- Said it was for privacy reasons. He said honestly. He could've told a lie here, but insisted on being truthful with his leaders. Was it wrong of me to tell her about Lucy? He asked carefully. His heart almost skipped a beat when he thought about it. What if the woman was some sort of criminal. She certainly looked like someone you'd throw a rabbit at for a ride on her back- but that was besides the point. She had looked genuinely concerned when he had told her and was now looking out for both Lucy and her kidnapper.

Thank you, Perry. I'll make sure to work double as hard when I return. He said with a respectful nod. Did Lagan see which direction the criminal was headed?
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 03, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 07, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 09, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 10, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 11, 2016, 09:33 AM