Redhawk Caldera A search for the weak- a call for the broken
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A small smile painted the black man's muzzle. A huge weight lifted itself from his shoulders with Perry's words. He hadn't thought the absence of Lucy was a secret, and was glad to hear he had not fucked up. But, to be honest- it was greatly out of character for him to fuck up. He knew he might've jinxed himself with that thought. He took note of the hopelessness undertones his leader's voice had as he voiced his thoughts. If he were not against physical contact at the moment he would've hugged uncle P- but he doubted it would go appreciated. We'll find her- the feeling in my gut tells me. I can't promise anything though...

When their conversation seemed like it had ended, Trick wanted to say his farewells and go on his trip- but just as he was about to do so Perry talked. His ears twitched. The Caldera sure had their fair share of kidnappings and lost children. At this point we can only hope for the best and look for her. He said with a sad sigh. He wondered though who this "Junior" was, and where she was now, but didn't dare ask.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 03, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 07, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 09, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 10, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: A search for the weak- a call for the broken - by Trick - September 11, 2016, 09:33 AM