Broken Antler Fen i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
omg I know excite!! :D :D

Finley's patience began to ebb after about 30 seconds of waiting. By the time Sebastian eventually showed, it had gone completely and she was fighting against the desire to move on. Inactivity drove her insane even on a normal day. With Lucy missing, the feeling was tenfold. Every second she waited was another second she wasn't searching. It was another second that some black bitch was taking her daughter further away from her. It was another second her daughter was alone and scared. And that just pissed Fin off.

Sebastian's presence distracted her. For a brief moment, she was swept away by the joy of being reunited with an old friend. A smile slipped across her muzzle as he approached. She had always been fond of him. It had been a real bummer when he'd gone, but she certainly couldn't have blamed him. What man didn't want the opportunity to spread his seed about? There had been no room in the Caldera for yet another breeding pair, and so it had only made sense for Sebastian to leave to seek what he so desired. That didn't make it any less of bummer when it had happened, though.

"Hey Seb!" Fin called fondly. She strode forward and closed the distance between them without a second thought for posturing or showing proper respect or whatever nonsense she ought to have considered. She snuffled happily at his muzzle and cheeks in a wolfish greeting, her tail wagging all the while.

It wasn't until after she'd given him a thorough wolf-inspection that she sat back and decided to answer the question he'd posed. "It's good to see you," she commented before diving into her reason for being there, "But yeah, unfortunately I'm not here on the happiest of missions... My daughter is missing."

Fin paused, searching his face for a reaction before explaining. "She's a little over two months old. She was taken from the Caldera by a stranger with black fur and red eyes. My youngest son saw it happen, but he's just a pup as well. He couldn't tell us any more about who took our Lucy. According to him, it was a monster." There was sorrow in Finley's heart as she spoke, but her eyes were clear as she gazed resolutely at her old friend, asking without speech for any information he might be able to provide about her missing child.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Finley - September 16, 2016, 09:33 PM