Stavanger Bay i'm a gambling man, pol
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Arturo was like her cool uncle, she found, for the definition of family was very wide for the young girl. She hardly knew what a father was, so for her every friend of her was also her family. It was a blessing really, to have so many friends whom she could call family, but also quite spooky. If she would ever learn how other wolves were "made", she would really wonder who her Monster-Mother's partner had been. Sometimes she wondered why she was so small compared to her friends- why she had to grow to become like them. A grin painted her black face, eyes closed as she showed her full mouth of adult teeth. Will you teach me how to fight when I'm bigger? How long must I wait to become one of you? She asked, her grin disappearing into a questioning frown that was neither sad nor happy.

She listened with perked ears, excited to hear how her family was doing. The answer Arturo provided was not satisfying, but she didn't blame him for not knowing. She secretly blamed the lady in gray for not accepting her- for if she had been accepted at Blackrock, she would've asked how Szymon was doing herself. What did the other pup have what she didn't? If Chusi was being honest, the other small wolf had looked rather small and sick. Oh... She let out, her first happily wagging tail stopping with what it was doing. She cast her ocher gaze upon her paws, shuffling them around a bit in the sand. Well, at least no monster has come to take any of you away yet. She said optimistically, her tail slowly swaying for side to side.

Her ears poked forward, as well as her whole body as Arturo continued. Become a part of his family? Weren't they already family? Still, the thought of being with Arturo all the time thrilled her. A smile crept onto her muzzle, nodding her head rapidly. I wanna! Who else will be there? Will Szymon come? Lotte? She asked excitedly. D-Doe...? She stuttered after- for she was afraid the woman would not like her being in the same pack as her. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 04:22 PM