Stavanger Bay i'm a gambling man, pol
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
As children were wont to do Chusi was eager to grow up, eager to be “one of them” as she put it. Her smile was wide, Arturo saw, her sharp adult teeth pearly white against the ebon backdrop of her lips as she inquired as to if he could teach her to fight. “I will teach you to fight, if that is what you desire,” Arturo agreed with a sage nod. She could be whatever she wanted to be: a fighter, or a stargazer, or huntress and anyone who told her differently deserved no part in her life as far as Arturo was concerned. “what mastery were you looking to learn? Guardian, Tactician, or Warrior?” For each specialty came with it's own specific lessons. “You will grow up before you know it, Chusi, don't you worry,” Arturo knew first hand how quick the time would fly by. “You should enjoy being a child while you are still one.” Being an adult was different, marginally so. There were so many responsibilities, and once you were an adult you couldn't ever go back. She did not seem overly happy about the vague answers he had for her and for a moment the gangster frowned, inhaling deeply and letting it out. It was his own fault, really, so focused on Teaghlaigh as he was. “No, no you can rest assured there's been no monsters.”

The gangster felt his heart thrum in his chest with delight when the child began to nod vigorously at his offer of her joining him. She expressed her interest in going with him verbally followed by who else was going. “Szymon and Doe will stay here. This is where they belong,” but not him. Not anymore. His path led him elsewhere despite that it would always be intertwined with the Depths wolves because of the alliance that Skellige and him had agreed on many months ago now. “but I have an alliance with the leader, Skellige that any and all Depth wolves are welcome at Teaghlaigh and to be treated as family in exchange for the same courtesies for us,” He informed her, fixating his gaze upon her. She could still change her mind, if she wished though, secretly, Arturo hoped that the fact that Szymon wasn't going would not hinder her decision any.

Chusi had brought up the young, pretty bard, inquiring if she would be joining him. “As for Lotte,” Arturo drew in a breath. “I cannot say. I have not asked her, though she is welcome to come with us if she that is what she wishes.” Arturo spoke, his ears cupping forth, towards Chusi as he watched for her reactions to what he'd shared with her.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 02:55 PM