Stavanger Bay i'm a gambling man, pol
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her hind legs bounced up and down in excitement- finally someone who was willing to teach her cool stuff! She had seen some Donnelaith wolves playing with plants too, but that was not what interested her. Plants were beautiful, flowers even more so, but they were simply boring when they were used for anything else than being looked at. Fighting was where her young heart lay- fighting off monsters, she felt, was her destiny even more so than to stay under the care of her precious Arturo. Warrior sounds cooool! She breathed out in aw. She bowed her front body down with a "ferocious growl", her bum in the air where her tail displayed signs of joy and excitement. She positioned herself, more to look cool so than to actually attack, and jumped to the side where she tumbled down with a barrel of laughs accompanied with hiccups. But I wanna be big right nooow! I wanna protect you and Szymon, Lotte and Darky! She said, scampering up quickly- hair sticking out at places with some sand as decoration.

Good- otherwise I would've had to eat them! She said with a smirk of a kid who clearly had seen some horrible things but was still incredibly naive when it came to bad things. After her last attempt at being a fighter, she felt a little tired, and moved toward Arturo a bit to eventually sit down to hear what he had to say. Her bobbed her head a little to hear everything better, eventually tilting it to one side. Skellige? Who's that? And Teag-Teaghlalala...? She gave up trying to pronounce it properly. She found the new words more exciting than being sad about Szymon not coming with them- instead focusing on the positive; she would be able to visit!

I'll ask her when I get back! She replied excitedly, quite interested in what Lotte would want to do. She was very nice and could sing beautifully, and Chusi had found herself caring about the scarfed creature quite a bit. For now, ya think you take me in a fight? She said with a playful smirk, lifting up her butt into a standing position.

I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 04:22 PM