Stavanger Bay i'm a gambling man, pol
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Darky was the fine reason she was here- bonded with both Donnelaith and the Depth's wolves. She was one of her bestest friends, even though the dark nymph of a woman had not spoken a word to her. The tufts on her ears were a dead give-away, and if she ever decided to show up again- Chusi would tell Arturo of them meeting Szymon at least a moon ago or so. For now, she had no reason to. Her chest puffed out in pride at his words, finding her reason to fight to be just a thing that she was destined to do. Ya think? She asked with big eyes- quite enchanted by his soft low tones and sophisticated way of talking. Her smile only brightened when he voiced his deal- making a small jump closer to him. Yeeehees! She yelled in a quite soft tone for her usual way of speaking; afraid to annoy him with her happy screeches. He nudged her softly, and deep under her black fur she blushed. It was not love she was feeling for him, it was just all the excitement that was getting to her.

Well, at least they'll be gone! She remarked positively, with a nod of her head. That'll teach 'em not to mess with us. She followed with a "gang- y" shrug. The longer this conversation went on, the more attached she became to the masked man. She had never known the purpose of a dad, nor what a dad actually was. She knew Zephyr wasn't daddy, and neither was Szymon or even Arturo. She had never met anyone besides Sen that claimed to be a parent of her and neither did she know of her sibling that was so close now. If only she could finish the puzzle of why she was somehow attached to the other child without having spoken with her alone at all...

A brother? What's tha? She asked with a frown, tipping her head to the right in confusion. The importance of Skellige for the little girl faded away with new words, now focused on soaking up information like a lil' sponge. But it sounds mo' interestin' the way you said it before! She sort of whined. She just hadn't heard him right the first time- of course she could remember a word as simple as Teagh-... Oh dear sea... She rapidly nodded her head at the next line he spoke to her- Lotte was an amazing singer, and a very good care-taker. Chusi appreciated the scarfed woman's niceness, and would very much like her to either come with them or visit from time to time. She was sure that she could visit Donnelaith as well if she were to join Arturo's Family- which she most certainly planned on doing.

The little one licked her lips. Oh yeah? I bet ya have bettah ones. It was a compliment of sorts- but more of a sign she really wanted to see his teeth as well. No one had ever been angry at her enough to snarl, and she was dying to see what her murder weapons would look like when she was grown. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 04:22 PM