Troubles
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: LOL! I didn't imagine I'd ever see the day that Jinx used the word "'Sup" in any situation! Mind = blown. Also, sorry for the length. Got carried away. Feel free to respond with a shorter reply than five paragraphs.

IC: Majesty spent his time waiting for his Alpha by pacing back and forth. This, in and of itself, was a clear sign that he was very bothered about something. Normally, when he was stressed, he would sit quietly, empty his mind of all distracting thoughts, and meditate on the problem. Pacing was not normal for him. And the fact that Jinx was taking so long to respond to his summons was not helping the situation at all.

Finally, he scented her nearby, and took a few moments to calm himself. He sat down and took a deep breath, closing his eyes. When he opened them again, he saw her coming toward him through the trees. He was silent as he watched her, wondering how to begin. And then she did something he never would have imagined: With a relaxed, casual walk, she padded over to the nearest tree, leaned her shoulder against it, and said, "'Sup."

And Majesty did a mental double-take. This was Jinx here. Jinx. The ever-formidable Alpha of the Silvertip Mountain Pack, who all other wolves feared, respected, and sometimes hated. And she had just said "'sup" to him. Majesty realized, with slight embarrassment, that he had been staring at her this whole time. Quickly, he brought himself out of his "'sup"-induced trance and bowed his head in greeting.

"Hello, Madam Jinx. Thank you for seeing me," he began, and then hesitated, unsure of himself. Did he really want to do all this? He decided, with a sigh, that he did. He couldn't stay silent any longer. "I'm… I'm not sure I belong here - in this pack. Things keep… going wrong, and I'm afraid I may have gotten you in trouble with the Swiftcurrent Creek Pack, as well insulted your mate. At least, I assume he's your mate. Your scent is all over him in a way that suggests a more… intimate relationship."

He didn't know what to say at this point. His mouth felt dry, and he didn't know how she would respond, knowing that he had insulted her mate. So, he waited. He waited for a punishment or a question or both. Mostly, he waited to see if he was about to be shunned from the first pack he had known in a long time.
Messages In This Thread
Troubles - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 20, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 21, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 21, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 10:07 AM