Stavanger Bay i'm a gambling man, pol
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi had never been truly lonely growing up- even within the arms of darkness. There had always been this fuzzy feeling of hope inside her belly, like butterflies made entirely out of light. Perhaps that is why she found that "beautiful" was not enough to describe something phenomenal. Butterflies were good and hopeful- especially since it was the landing of a butterfly that had brought her closer to her dear Zephyr. Even when they had traveled to the pink forest she had not been lonely. There had always been someone looking out for her, and that made the wolves who did almost holy in the child's eyes. Yes, she found that she could perfectly care for herself - especially with her growing body-, but it was nice to have this wind in her back made out of the soft compliments of her Teaghlaigh. Y'ar welcome... She whispered softly.

Sow it isn't far then? Could I make the trip here all by mahself? She questioned, quite excited by a place for only her and Teaghlaigh. She knew most won't want her wandering too far, but perhaps Arturo encouraged exploring for herself. She was almost grown, she felt, and exploring and fighting were calling her. It was so amazing thinking of how far she had come. From a tiny blind and deaf lump of meat to a ruthless little girl.

Ooho, yes please! Can ya hide it at the forest ya picked ou'? I bet I could find it! She said with a confident smirk. It was true- if the bone smelled like something, her nose could definitely find it. She was often surprised at how well her nose worked. Like just moments ago, it seemed, she had smelled Arturo from a far distance away! Her eyes rolled to the sky as she thought. Uuuhhmm... Tomorrow? The day after? It won't take sow long. She said, her right paw playing with some sand. Was it right to just leave Donnelaith? Well, it wasn't like she wanted to be there in the first place. She had sort of just been told to stay there, but she'd much rather be with Arturo. Her ears flicked, unsure if this was going to mean any trouble for her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 20, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 21, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 21, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Chusi - September 22, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: i'm a gambling man, pol - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 04:22 PM