Cedar Sweep I went to blow the fire aflame
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley's droll comment was met with sarcasm, but not the outwardly vicious kind that suggested that the woman remembered her hatred for her. She narrowed her eyes slightly and canted her head, hesitant. Saena had been young when they'd had their little bitch fight, if you could call it that, and the only reason you wouldn't would be to spare Fin from the fact that she'd had a bitch fight with a child during the earlier years of her maturity adulthood. Perhaps enough time had gone by that she had forgotten Fin entirely. Or maybe the span of time they'd known each other had just been too brief in the mind of the once-child.

Either way, Fin was absolutely going to cash this check in so long as she could get it signed. Hell yeah non-descript metaphors.

"No, not really," Fin replied slowly, still trying to test the waters to see if they could maybe skip past the whole awkward history portion of this meeting, "I actually just came to see what the noise was. Thought it might be a free meal."  She was sorely tempted to say more, but she held back for the moment. If things moved forward more amiably, Fin was completely ready to go ahead and pretend they'd never known each other. Hopefully Saena wouldn't realize the connection between them until after Fin was gone, and the Blackthorn could skip on off without adding another bitch fight to her history record.

Messages In This Thread
I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 16, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 26, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 07, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 09, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:42 PM