Broken Antler Fen i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin hadn't been enormously hopeful that Sebastian would have any information for her. That would be way too lucky to find Lucy right next door, after all. And it would also be just plain embarassing for Elwood who'd been gone for days searching the Wilds without result. But still, the mother felt her features wilt slightly when her friend confirmed her suspicions - that he had seen neither Lucy nor the monster who had taken her.

The former beta shook her head lightly and heaved a gentle sigh. She was ready to offer him her thanks for letting her know and to ask that he keep an eye out for her wayward daughter when he went on to mention a couple of tidbits that piqued her interest. She tilted her head slightly when he mentioned a pup from Silvertip Mountain that they had taken in. They had one of those at the Caldera. But again, before she could say anything, the second tidbit hit her and her head tilted even more severely, but to the opposite side this time.

"Um, excuse me..." Fin commented, gazing sidelong at him, "Your young? Sebastian Rochester, did you reproduce?" She had somewhat suspected it by the scents that lingered on the border, but she had disregarded it as soon as she'd discerned that it had nothing to do with her Lucy. Only then did she realize what it might meant instead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Finley - September 26, 2016, 05:54 PM