Troubles
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: I apologize for the length. If it makes it less boring, you may imagine Majesty pacing back and forth and spouting the words like a lunatic, progressively getting louder and crazier about it because he's so worried he has somehow destroyed the pack just because of these two little things.

“You'll have to be more specific,” Jinx said. “What exactly did you do to Swiftcurrent? And to Lecter?”

Well, at least now Majesty knew the name of the disgusting, never-washed male. He sighed and now, here came the explanation. "About a week ago, I was on a run, as I often am. I get easily overtaken by wanderlust, so I get rid of the feeling to explore by taking runs. Well, this particular morning, I guess I had more energy than normal because - somehow - I ran all the way to Swifcurrent Creek. At the time, I had no idea that there was even a pack over there, and the scent markers were harder to pick up on being so close to water. If I had known I was trespassing, I would have left immediately. I'm not the sort of wolf to start unnecessary fights with other packs."

He took a breath. He was probably over-explaining things, but he needed Jinx to understand that he had not done anything on purpose. "Anyways," he started again, "There was a female lying under a tree beside the creek, and I have always been sociable, so I figured I would go over and say hello. Now, of course she was a member of the Creek wolves, which I didn't know, and I guess I accidentally scared her out of her wits. While this was happening, this little female wolf - stark white like you, and tiny - got my attention. Long story short, she became very angry that I had trespassed, and while I tried to explain that that had never been my intention, she called for backup."

He took another breath, trying to steady himself. "And yes, I know I should have run then, but forgive me. My honor told me to stay and stand up for myself. I wanted to prove to all of them that I wasn't a threat and that - no, I had not been sent there to spy on them, as they seemed to believe. But they wouldn't listen. Eventually, I got tired of trying to stand up for myself - and for the pack in general - and left. I felt bad about the whole thing, but eventually forgot about it, figuring it wouldn't be brought up again. I didn't tell you at the time because I didn't think I needed to worry you without reason. I thought it had been solved.

"Well, then a few days later, I hear a wolf calling for me, so I go to him. At first, I was cautious, but then I could smell him on you, so I realized he must have been part of the pack. I assumed he was your mate because your scent was on him more than the other wolves in the pack, suggesting that the two of you spend more time together. Well, he demanded to know what I had been doing at the Creek, so I tried explaining to him what had happened but he didn't want to hear it. And then he ordered me never to go back there, and that if he ever found out that I had defied him, he would throw me off of the mountain.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I know he of higher rank than me, but I was taught that leaders should lead by example, and that just because someone is of higher rank, that doesn't mean they automatically get your respect - that they have to earn it. And being threatened like that, and talked down to like a pup, that made me angry, and I may have… verbally retaliated by telling him that I would kill him if he tried. And then made it very obvious that I did not like him. And then he essentially laughed and brushed me off. And that's what happened."

Majesty took several deep breaths once he was through with his extremely thorough explanation. He sat down, feeling tired after pacing for so long, and looked at his paws, not wanting to meet his Alpha's eyes. "Forgive me, Jinx," he whispered. And waited.
Messages In This Thread
Troubles - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 20, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 21, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 21, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Troubles - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Troubles - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 10:07 AM