Hushed Willows You were trying to wear me down, down
187 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Spur didn't know the mother of the Keep's new litter, nor did she particularly care to meet her or her pups. In her mind, all pups were obnoxious and smelly. She wanted nothing at all to do with them. It didn't help that she withdrew further into herself with each passing day. She cared little for mingling with her pack mates outside of her mother and brother. She had even stopped coming by The Crook altogether, choosing instead to sleep in the hollow tree or out in the open, depending on the weather.

She happened upon the den totally by a stroke of (bad) luck. Larkspur froze when the pups' smell infiltrated her nose, body stiffening. She meant to turn and flee, yet movement in the den's mouth caught her eye. Toes digging into the earth, Spur stared down at the shadowy shape stirring on the ground just inside the doorway. She watched dispassionately as the pup licked its own foot, then recoiled. Despite herself, the Pi smirked faintly.
Messages In This Thread
You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - September 26, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - September 29, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 03, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 05, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 06, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 09, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 11, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 11, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 05:57 PM