Cedar Sweep I went to blow the fire aflame
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Still nothing. Fin wondered over it as Saena continued to treat her like a complete stranger, but soon enough she was giving an inward shrug. It didn't particularly matter if the girl remembered her or not, and it seemed to be working in Fin's favor that nothing had clicked in her memory yet. She seemed to have somewhere urgent-ish that she needed to be, and Finley was all about giving her something to keep an eye out for on her way if she didn't prove to have any useful information herself.

"Well, I won't take up your time," Fin replied, "But I do have a question for you, and a request that I hope you'll consider." She paused as her previous wariness slipped off of her shoulders to be replaced by a tension that had nothing to do with Saena and everything to do with the fact that Finley did not particularly enjoy the feeling of vulnerability that came over her when asking for help.

"My daughter is missing," she started, her gaze shifting down towards her paws as her ears slipped backward, "She was taken from my pack by a black wolf with red eyes. You haven't by chance seen anyone that matches that description? She's only two months old." Fin felt the plea enter her tone and fell quiet, raising her eyes back to the other wolf.

Messages In This Thread
I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 13, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 16, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - September 26, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 07, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 09, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 12, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I went to blow the fire aflame - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:42 PM