Sleeping Dragon they wanna make me their queen
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
<3

Eske's steps faltered for a second at the sound of Freyja's voice. She looked over his shoulder at her pale sibling, green-blue sea glass eyes surveying her with indifference and a slight clench of her jaw. Was that question meant to sound so impudent or had she just imagined it to be scolding? Since Eske wasn't overly sure she drew in a deep breath and let it out. Freyja might be the eldest of the litter but Eske had long since determined that she was the boss bitch and she didn't take orders from anyone. Except Heda of course. The rivalry she felt towards the smaller girl was organic, natural in their struggle for hierarchy and with time and maturity it would pass. For now, it was the fuel to Eske's fire and she planned to use it to her complete and utter advantage. Hakom? Eske inquired of her sister. Why did it matter to her where she was going?

Eske turned her attention back to her path and kept going knowing Freyja would either follow or she wouldn't. A small huff left the Grounder Princess' lips, her tail giving a slight lash behind her haunches. “Patrolling.” The common tongue felt strange to fall from betwixt her lips, and she made a soft “bleh” noise, scraping her tongue against her teeth as if the common tongue words had developed a taste — and one she did not like. It was useful to know it, to be fluent in it as she was Grounder; the wolves of the Wilds outside did not speak her native tongue. It made her want to say too bad for them but a useful skill was a useful skill.

She peeked behind her to see if Freyja was following. It wasn't that she hated the eldest Lodbrok because she didn't. Eske loved Freyja as fiercely as she loved Thyri and Hvitserk; and anyone that harmed her would have to deal with the consequence of Eske. It was only Eske's competitve nature and the fact that she was, truly, a sore loser.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 07, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 07, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 07, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 07, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 07, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 07, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 08, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 08, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 15, 2016, 06:22 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 15, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 30, 2016, 06:43 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 30, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:04 AM