Broken Antler Fen i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Sebastian confirmed with an atypical self-depricating remark. She grinned, chuckling briefly. It did seem to be quite the accomplishment for a personality like his to have successfully done the deed. He was a big guy, but had always struck her as shy and rather awkward. He'd had too little confidence to ever have been an interest of hers, but she remembered the crush he'd had on Tiger, and the reasons behind his departure from the Caldera. She hadn't been sure if he'd achieve his goals, if she was being honest with herself. It was good to hear that he had.

"Well congrats, big man," Fin replied, smirking a little at how he'd excitedly told her about how he and Pearl had met even though she hadn't asked. It was endearing. "I'm happy for you. The folks back at the Caldera will be too." She smiled, but it stiffened as her mind slipped back to Lucy. "Keep a close eye on them when they come," she added after a beat, her tone more somber than it had been in spite of her desire to keep things light.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Finley - October 12, 2016, 06:53 PM