Once bitten, twice shy
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
If there was one thing Majesty was good at, it was remaining cool under pressure, though the more time he spent at the Teekon Wilds, the more he began questioning this trait about himself. He didn't seem to be very good at it recently. But this was absolutely important - it could mean the difference between his life and death. So when his pack's toxicologist told him not to move, not to panic, and not lift his paw above his heart, he heeded her words like a man holding to a cliff with only one hand, desperately hoping not to plummet to his death.

He watched helplessly as she dashed away and hoped that he was getting help or supplies - anything that might save him. He forced himself into his meditating mindset, remembering to keep control over his breathing. He closed his eyes and began to recite his pack's history as a way to calm his mind.

"My father and mother, King and Serena, left their original packs behind to form a new one…" He continued reciting as he waited for Tyrande to return. He knew he might be putting his life into her paws…
Messages In This Thread
Once bitten, twice shy - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 20, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 22, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 24, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 05:55 PM