Sleeping Dragon they wanna make me their queen
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Eske offered her silver sister a genuine smile when she replied that she, too, was well. Though Eske had not intended to be Freyja's drive there was a small measure of warmth and pride to know that she had played her own part in her sister's accomplishments. For a moment, Freyja's admittance caused Eske to re-evaluate her own view of their rivalry, contemplating it in a different way than she had before. Though it could have easily torn them apart it would appear that it hadn't done so. Was it possible that their rivalry could bring them together? If they fed off one another's competitive drive only to accomplish good things well ...was it so bad? Did that mean that her and Freyja simply proved to make one another stronger?

This was an unusual revelation for the Grounder Princess, though not one she would forget. She did not deign to focus upon it now and thus tucked it away to examine and question later. Perhaps Gyda would be able to offer some insight upon it, or perhaps, for now Eske would keep this to herself. Freyja's confidence that Eske would be next was a nice gesture. In truth, Eske had wanted to be first but this time it had not played out to be so. Thus, she would settle for second and truly, it wasn't like she had any choice in the matter. ā€œAi get in.ā€ Eske responded with a small smirk but as she was grateful for Freyja's confidence in her she offered, ā€œMochof, sisā€.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 07, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 07, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 07, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 07, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 07, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 07, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 08, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 08, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 15, 2016, 06:22 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 15, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - October 30, 2016, 06:43 AM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by Freyja - October 30, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: they wanna make me their queen - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:04 AM