The Sentinels i wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
It didn't take long to get a response out of this pack. Fin was grateful for it. She wasted too much time lingering on borders, waiting for attention when she could be actively searching for her kid. The wolves that answered were also wonderfully to the point with their greetings, and Fin found herself feeling the smallest shred of relief.

"I'm looking for my daughter," Fin replied without hesitation, "She's about three months old. She was kidnapped by a stranger that crossed our borders in Redhawk Caldera about two months ago. My infant son described him as a 'monster', black fur and red eyes." Fin paused to catch her breath, and to consider what she'd said. Had it truly been two months already that her little one had been gone?

"I have scoured the hinterlands to the West and there's no sign of her. Any information you might be able to provide, even if it seems barely relevant, would be huge to me," she finished, looking earnestly at their faces. For as little hope as she'd had when she began her commentary, it hadn't stopped her heart from ending up in her throat by the end of it.

Messages In This Thread
i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 13, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - October 13, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - November 01, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - November 01, 2016, 07:45 PM