Meditating
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Lol, it's fine. I really love posts where characters just don't get along. It makes it fun. By the way, I absolutely adore your avatar. It makes Ira look so silly!

Majesty heard, from somewhere far away, a young male's voice snapping at him to get up. "Does it look like you can fucking nap?" the wolf asked. "Go make yourself useful."

Majesty sighed and slowly brought himself out of his trance. He remained calm, just as he usually did. (Though recently, he'd had a hard time keeping his rampant thoughts in check. He really needed to work on that. Where was his calm demeanor going?) Slowly, he opened his eyes, yawned, stretched, and sat up. He was still feeling quite comfortable from his time meditating.

"Actually, young one, I was meditating. Perhaps you should try it some time. You certainly sound like you need a stress-reliever." Majesty's eyes twinkled with amusement. He continued. "And I have already hunted for the pack this morning, and refreshed the border scent-markers. Unless there's something else you - as my subordinate - would like me to do. When really, I should be ordering you around, though I won't." His deep voice rumbled from his chest in a way that demanded respect, though subtly. He did not yell at the young wolf. There was no point to that. But he did try and let him know that this juvenile's callous disregard for his rank was not appreciated.

Isn't this sort of what happened between you and Lecter? he thought to himself. Sighing, he realized that he was being a hypocrite, but he could not take the words back now. This was his Alpha side coming through.
Messages In This Thread
Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 25, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Meditating - by Ira Nox - May 26, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: Meditating - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 11:35 AM