Adventure Along the Shore
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OMG PAN IS SO ADORABLE! Can we do more threads together? I love him so much! Also, this will be my last post on this thread. I assume, by your last post that yours was the last one? I'll request to have it archived after I post.

Majesty's heart was warmed by this little fox's encouraging words. He felt himself smile genuinely down at him, and laughed when he was offered the last egg. "Go ahead, take the last one," Pan said. "You need the energy if you're going to be conquering an island and becoming a leader!"

Majesty dipped his head in thanks, cracking open the last egg and lapping up its contents. He knew he probably shouldn't have eaten three, but the fox had insisted, and now he was feeling quite happy-go-lucky about the world. Pan's optimism was rubbing off on him. As he watched the creature bound away, he called after him, "You are welcome to come visit anytime you like, friend! I will tell my pack-mates not to eat you!"

He chuckled to himself, and then went back to enjoying the last egg, watching the waves contentedly as he did so… Pan was right. He would be a great leader one day. He just needed to be a bit more confident in himself.
Messages In This Thread
Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 12, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 21, 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 21, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 22, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 23, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Adventure Along the Shore - by Pandemonium - May 24, 2014, 05:21 PM