Sheepeater Cliff Calling Silvermane
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Yes, we are to assume that this thread takes place after the mountain adventure.

Majesty immediately caught on to the fact that Silvermane was keeping himself below him on the "chain of command". He could tell by the way the silvery-white male spoke to him, his voice overly respectful, and his normally joyous nature toned down. He sighed. This was not what he wanted at all from his subordinates - even if they were below him. He padded closer to the male and gave him a kind smile.

"Please, friend," he began, his deep voice rumbling quietly and kindly from his chest. "There is no need to lower yourself while you speak to me. You may be below me in rank, but I hold you in high respect. In my pack, all wolves must earn respect. And once earned, the respect they have earned will mean more to me than rank. Of course, I will try to place those of high respect higher in the rank, but..." He shook himself. He was getting off topic.

"What I'm trying to say is - do not be afraid to truly speak your mind with me. And do not try to make yourself smaller in my eyes. You are a wolf that I would be glad to have among my ranks. Be proud of that. And stand tall. Don't be rude about it. Understand me: your respect must continuously be earned by committing actions worthy of it. So having my respect does not mean you can then go bossing others around and whatnot. Do you understand?"
Messages In This Thread
Calling Silvermane - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 02:02 AM
RE: Calling Silvermane - by Silvermane - May 24, 2014, 02:24 AM
RE: Calling Silvermane - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: Calling Silvermane - by Silvermane - May 24, 2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Calling Silvermane - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Calling Silvermane - by Silvermane - May 24, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Calling Silvermane - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Calling Silvermane - by Silvermane - May 24, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Calling Silvermane - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Calling Silvermane - by Silvermane - May 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Calling Silvermane - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 03:35 PM