Leading the Way
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
If you don't mind switching between characters, do you wanna bring Malcom into this thread (like he followed Naya or something) and we can make this his pledge thread, as well as both characters exploring the island? That way it'll take less time. If not, that's fine too. I'm trying to hurry this along a little because I still need Malcom's pledge thread, as well as Tyrande's and the last wolf's: Silvermane's. So yeah.

Majesty smiled when he saw Naya looking at the cliffs ahead of them. "Those cliffs are full of seagull nests. If you're careful - and lucky - you can climb up there and snatch a few eggs. Have you ever eaten an egg? They're delicious." He continued farther up the beach, not minding going slowly to let his companion check everything out.

"Over there is the forest where the pack would probably reside most in." He pointed with his muzzle to the right, towards the towering pine and fur trees. "I'm sure there is some good hunting in there. Last time I was here, I took note of the animals. Even though we're on an island, I wouldn't be surprised to find a herd of deer in the forest. And besides, if there isn't enough food on the island, we can always go back to the mainland and hunt there. Would you like to go into the trees and have a look around?"

He chuckled, thinking back to the cliffs. "If you want to check out the seagull cliffs, I would suggest waiting until morning. It would be dangerous to go now, at night."
Messages In This Thread
Leading the Way - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Leading the Way - by Naya - May 24, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Leading the Way - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Leading the Way - by Naya - May 24, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Leading the Way - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Leading the Way - by Naya - May 25, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: Leading the Way - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: Leading the Way - by Naya - May 26, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: Leading the Way - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Leading the Way - by Naya - May 30, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: Leading the Way - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 06:42 PM