Once bitten, twice shy
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
It's fine, lol. Majesty's just been standing here, dying of a rattlesnake bite for a few days. No biggie. ;) Lol. BTW, have you seen my pledge thread for you yet?

Majesty howled in pain as Tyrande's teeth sunk into his paw. If he had been anyone else, he might have asked her what the hell she thought she was doing. But his mother had been a Healer, so he had some idea. She was probably opening the wound so that she could suck out the poison, or something to that effect. It still hurt, though.

He waited for her to continue, hoping she would do it quickly, whatever she was doing. And he hoped the would heal quickly, too. He really didn't feel like dying of rattlesnake venom today. He laughed bitterly as he thought about how that would definitely put a hamper on his plans for a new pack. Which reminded him, he still needed to get her pledge so that they could all move forward with it.
Messages In This Thread
Once bitten, twice shy - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 20, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 22, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Majesty - May 22, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Tyrande Nightshade - May 24, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Once bitten, twice shy - by Majesty - May 24, 2014, 05:55 PM